martes, 18 de diciembre de 2012

ROMEO BECKHAM modelo de Burberry ¡¡mucho han tardado!!

Cuando Victoria y David Beckham se pusieron a tener hijos (pudiendo repoblar un continente entero ellos solos), todos nos imaginábamos, bueno...SABÍAMOS que estos niños y por supuesto la niña no iban a pasar sin pena ni gloria por el mundo. La aparición estelar de Romeo, de diez años, ha llegado de la mano de Mario Testino para la campaña de Burberry primavera/verano 2013.




¿Qué os parece? los niños tienen el futuro asegurado pero que sean una monada también ayuda. Muy guapo Romeo!!

Besos: Nur In the City

6 comentarios:

Lynn / Melancora dijo...

Pues que quieres que te diga ... creo que otros mucho niños lo hubieran hecho mejor.

Anónimo dijo...

Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn. That
is a very well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.
Here is my blog ; pisos embargados

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and
I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again.
Feel free to surf my weblog - vuelos a bangkok

Anónimo dijo...

I simply could not depart your website before
suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual
supply on your guests? Is going to be back steadily in order to investigate cross-check new
posts
Also visit my blog post ; Instalación geotermia en Toledo

Anónimo dijo...

It is the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may I desire to counsel you few interesting issues or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article. I want to learn more things about it!
Look into my web page :: Hainan Airlines

Anónimo dijo...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
My web-site : bacalao

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...